file Question problem is I can't get my printer to print raftless !!!

• spadekevin
  • spadekevin's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
04 Aug 2018 11:08 #54310 by spadekevin
Hello,

I have two issues with my printer one is new the other isn't. The new issue (the biggest one in my mind) is that now when I print the edges/corners/turns of the first layer seams to curl up immediately almost like the nozzle is pulling it up as it leaves. This is so bad that when the nozzle comes back it actually 'catches' it and pulls it up a little so it sticks up. This is on a larger print, I haven't tried any smaller printers due to a priority printing 'job' I am doing. I've tried heating the table, I've double and triple checked the table level, I've tried playing with the nozzle height, I soaked the nozzle in acetone over night, nothing is working and I'm getting very frustrated to the point where I want to send it back. This print is not the first print of this part I've done, but it is the first time I've had this problem.

The second problem is I can't get my printer to print raftless, every time I try it doesn't stick to the platform, any thoughts?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.tiertime.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=798
Recruitment Management Example

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.