question-circle Question 2/840 Enclosure built dramas

• mayhem2408
  • mayhem2408's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
21 Oct 2018 07:56 #54850 by mayhem2408
2/840 Enclosure built dramas was created by mayhem2408
What have people experiences been with building there enclosures. I am assembling the 840 enclosure and finding the black corner pieces for the doors incredibility difficult to get it. Of the 48 that I have done so far, I have managed to break 3 of them. One of them broke when trying to insert one of the acrylic sheets, One broke as I was using the mallet to insert one of the 413mm frame pieces and one broke when using the mallet to insert in the small bottom pieces.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2018 12:49 #54859 by Taylor
Replied by Taylor on topic 2/840 Enclosure built dramas
I built the 420 version and had similar problems. Some of the plexiglass sheets were over thick and were very difficult to fit. Same with the corner blocks despite debugging the Ali profile also broke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.