file Question Se-2300 set up

• AlanUK
  • AlanUK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
05 Nov 2019 13:02 #57612 by AlanUK
Se-2300 set up was created by AlanUK
Hi, Am trying to set up the SE-2300 with my 600/2 using UCCNC, I need help in setting up the spindle page in UCCNC, not sure which sections are used.

Thanks in advance

SC600/2, Kress 1050, UCCNC with UC100, Cut2D Pro, TurboCAD and Fusion 360

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2019 08:52 #57615 by Rahul
Replied by Rahul on topic Se-2300 set up

AlanUK wrote: Hi, Am trying to set up the SE-2300 with my 600/2 using UCCNC, I need help in setting up the spindle page in UCCNC, not sure which sections are used.

Thanks in advance

You need to set one of the three pin (LPT PIN1, 14 or 16) to switch on the spindle in UCCNC.
Then set the jumper to the appropiate position at the SE-2300.

I use WInPC-NC so I don't know where to make these settings in UCCNC.

Ragards

Fräse: SC 2/840 USB, Proxxon IBS/E STEPCRAFT HF-500, Werkzeugwechsler + WZLS + T-Nutentisch
3D-Drucker: MendelMax 1.5
CAD: Designspark Mechanical, Eagle
CAM: Estlcam V9, DeskProto
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlanUK

More
17 Dec 2019 17:32 #57825 by Taylor
Replied by Taylor on topic Se-2300 set up
I have just bought this switch unit and am lost as to how to connect the d sub cable. I have one that comes from the back of the machine, goes into and out of the board on the enclosure and then goes into the back of the HF control unit. So as the 2300 only has a single d sub in how does work?