Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
3 Axis Touch Plate

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

3 Axis Touch Plate

6 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
175 Ansichten
(@andyrud)
Themenstarter

Anybody been able to get a 3 axis touch plate to work with their Stepcraft CNC machine? I have a Triquetra 3 axis touch plate that works great with a machine that works using Universal G-code Sender but I can't get one to work with UCCNC. They really are handy to use. Any help with this would be appreciated. I can't understand why Stepcraft doesn't offer one!

andy R

Veröffentlicht : 28/04/2024 9:59 am
 Alex
(@stepcraftal)

Have you tried reaching out to Triquetra support. I asked them and they said that it should work without issues and said to reach out if i run into an issue

Veröffentlicht : 04/05/2024 5:53 pm
(@andyrud)
Themenstarter

Have you tried reaching out to Triquetra support. I asked them and they said that it should work without issues and said to reach out if i run into an issue

I did contact them. After two days and hours and hours on the phone they could not get it to work properly with the UCCNC system that Stepcraft has changed to suit them. I finally made a txt file that works ok but it is frustrating that Stepcraft doesn't have a touch plate for us hobbyists to use that works within UCCNC.

Andy R

Veröffentlicht : 06/05/2024 6:19 pm
 Alex
(@stepcraftal)

Thats good to know. Can you post the text file that worked for you as i was looking to get the triquetra plate as well for my M1000.
Stepcraft has P100 one, which might work , have you looked at that one? but I agree, they modified uccnc enough to make it proprietary for stepcraft and a bit limited

Veröffentlicht : 07/05/2024 12:13 am
 Alex
(@stepcraftal)

Forgot to post the link
https://shop.stepcraft-systems.com/probe-plate-p100

Veröffentlicht : 07/05/2024 12:14 am
 Alex
(@stepcraftal)

Can you post the file you used? also did you make any modifications to the cable?

Have you looked at stepcraft p100 touch plate? seems like it would also work
https://www.stepcraft.us/shop/12960-touch-probe-p100-tool-length-sensor-205041?page=3&order=name+desc#attr=

Veröffentlicht : 08/05/2024 3:27 pm
Teilen: