file Question NEJE 20W 12V laser module mount.

• Hitrijs
  • Hitrijs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
05 Sep 2019 16:52 #57288 by Hitrijs
NEJE 20W 12V laser module mount. was created by Hitrijs
STL file; www.thingiverse.com/thing:3844059
NEJE 20W 12V TTL / PWM Cutting Laser Tube Module for MASTER Engraver; www.aliexpress.com/item/4000021337169.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.79a24c4dcVQoQh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Str8goose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2019 15:30 #57870 by Str8goose
Replied by Str8goose on topic NEJE 20W 12V laser module mount.
What machine are you running this on and how are you controlling it?

I currently have a D840 and I was trying to decide on the Stepcraft 3W or OptLaser 6W.

How is this laser performing for you, I understand it’s significantly cheaper but I’m very curious to try it for the price.

Thank you for any input you can provide!

• Hitrijs
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
24 Dec 2019 14:29 #57880 by Hitrijs
Replied by Hitrijs on topic NEJE 20W 12V laser module mount.
If you have no knowledge of electronics, I suggest you buy it ready to go! Neje electronics are built-in. You must make the connections to the Stepcraft machine yourself. Previously, I warn NEJE20W is not true, Made in China. He has a maximum of 5-6W.
Here is information on adding a laser to Stepcraft. Neje20w connects to Stepcraft identically. The pictures show my settings for UCCNC. With these settings, the UCCNC laser should be disconnected from the power supply when starting. When UCCNC is already running, enter the M11 command. Only then can power be supplied. www.thingiverse.com/thing:3163540
Would love to help! But it will be difficult because I write with google translate. Maybe there is someone here who can correct my mistakes. I failed to set up UCCNC correctly. When launching UCCNC laser is active. When I change my settings to inactive, PWM stops working. If this error does not interfere, then with my settings you can use the special laser codes M11, M10 together with Q.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Hitrijs
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
24 Dec 2019 14:43 #57882 by Hitrijs
Interface specification: 4 pin PH2.0 (red: 12V, black: GND, yellow: PWM, green: temperature signal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PRV

• Hitrijs
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
24 Dec 2019 15:40 #57884 by Hitrijs
I made changes to UCCNC settings! I finally found the settings to keep everything working properly.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Amjedaa