file Question D-600 X axis limit switch stuck and mechanical problem

• hanksblackdog
  • hanksblackdog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
13 May 2022 16:23 #62353 by hanksblackdog
Hi,

I've inherited a d600 and just bought uccnc and set everything up but my X-axis limit switch is not working/clicking. All the electronics seem to be working and be detected by UCCNC so the problem must be mechanical (see video in link: youtube.com/shorts/G9t692Zhm1U?feature=share )

I dismantled the gantry and noticed that the probe that presses the limit switch is jammed by the roller bearing and stops it from hitting the switch. (see photo attached)

Has anyone been able to fix this problem?? how can I improve this without disrupting the Z axis limit switch which is connect on the other side via linking screws?
I would also appreciate a link to a full assembly manual for the D600 if anyone has a link I can only find partial assembly manuals online

here is a video of my problem: youtube.com/shorts/G9t692Zhm1U?feature=share

Thanks,

Henry

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.