• andreasmat
  • andreasmat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
12 Sep 2022 11:32 #62604 by andreasmat
D3 840 assembly videos was created by andreasmat
Hi,
I just received the D3 840 construction kit. I got the manuals but no link to the assembly videos.
Does anyone know where can I watch them? The manual is OK but are some parts that I am not sure, especially the electronics.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2023 21:38 #63111 by trobinso92
Replied by trobinso92 on topic D3 840 assembly videos
Did you ever receive a response or find the videos? I have the same machine, got it assembled but trying to find alignment/first time set up videos/instruction thats not in the manual

More
08 May 2023 07:25 #63113 by ma-admin
Replied by ma-admin on topic D3 840 assembly videos
Hello.
We noticed you were looking for videos for the construction of the D3.
Currently there are no such videos. The construction manual, which you should have received with your machine, shows how to perform the first alignment along the axes in chapter 9. The first steps guide is to be found here

(or follow the link/QR code in the little card, which should be in the package of the machine).

More
13 May 2023 12:54 #63131 by tonitsh
Replied by tonitsh on topic D3 840 assembly videos
i have the same issue, and i bought it with UCCNC program. There is basicly 0 explanation about the first homing setup.