file Question Stuck in demo mode

• Beeth
  • Beeth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
07 Feb 2023 16:44 #62933 by Beeth
Stuck in demo mode was created by Beeth
Warning I'm a CNC Newbie, I'm building a M1000 and come to the point where I need to move in the XY to tighten the bolts but whatever I do I seem to be stuck in demo mode, When launching UCCNC he gives me the option of four devices: Demo_UC100, Demo_UC300_5LPT, Demo_UC300ETH_5LPT, Demo_UC400ETH. None of these seem right? Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? The message I keep getting is reset logic of the software is active... All limit switches seem free and the e-stop is not depressed (and seems to works)
Computer is a brand new cheap HP Laptop with a celeron 1.1ghz running windows 11 Home.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Beeth
  • Beeth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
08 Feb 2023 13:39 #62934 by Beeth
Replied by Beeth on topic Stuck in demo mode
In the end I figured out that the USB driver needed to be updated for it to work, seems to work OK now. now for the next step.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.