Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Cable management AMB Milling Motor 1400 FME-P DI

3 Beiträge
1 Benutzer
0 Likes
1,139 Ansichten
 Dvx
(@galaxy499)
Themenstarter

Hello everyone, I've finished assembling my M.1000, not without difficulty, as I had to take out the soldering station to rework the motherboard thanks to the instructions from the support team, whom I'd like to thank in passing. Although the part should have been checked before shipping 😉

FYI
The manual stops before the milling machine is installed. A little lost, I understand that the 40x2 O-ring (part 11919) and the 11x2 O-ring (part 10761) are useful to place the first between the milling machine and its support, and the second to fix the milling machine power cable to the motor holding plate Z-axis.

Question
In short, I'm building myself a support to hold my cables aloft with the help of pvc tubes and counterweights, I'm finally able to see my cnc walk around with the risk of tension. Except the red cable from the milling machine, the one that regulates the speed, it's so strongly attached to the machine that I don't dare insist on unplugging it.

Has anyone ever dared to pull hard enough to unplug this cable?

Cheers

Veröffentlicht : 31/08/2023 2:29 pm
 Dvx
(@galaxy499)
Themenstarter

The manufacturer's reply: "No, you can't disconnect the plug from the spindle. The spindle comes out of the factory with 5m of cable."

Manufacturer : "if a customer wants the cable to be pluggable, the cable is shortened at about 200mm after the device and then a three-pin plug of choice is installed there."

Veröffentlicht : 31/08/2023 4:43 pm
 Dvx
(@galaxy499)
Themenstarter

So I opened the com connector, unsoldered the wires to pass them through my tubes and then solved the problem. End of story

Veröffentlicht : 31/08/2023 8:33 pm
Teilen: