file Question Newbee Owner - 840

• QuickDraw
  • QuickDraw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
26 Mar 2016 01:35 - 26 Mar 2016 01:37 #32502 by QuickDraw
Newbee Owner - 840 was created by QuickDraw
Hello everyone ..... I just took the plunge and ordered an 840. I never invested in a piece of machinery this expensive before. I can't weight until it gets here, I told them to assembly it so it will be a plug and play "gettin ta know ya" party from the gate. I have always had the knack for designing things that I never had the money to build at a professional level. I was Always paying someone else to do what I wished I had the equipment to produce myself. My head is just spinning and my imagination is on overdrive.

I know that I will have plenty of questions and a forum is a great place to pray for help. This little helper will be a prototyping dream. I can't wait to start.
Last edit: 26 Mar 2016 01:37 by QuickDraw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2016 08:12 #32505 by Nonaga
Replied by Nonaga on topic Newbee Owner - 840
Hi QuickDraw,

hello and welcome.

...Prototyping - have fun and let us soon see your crations to improve the steppi.

SC 840, WinPC-Vollversion, HF500
Grüße von der Wasserkuppe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.