file Question Hello all

• TommyF
  • TommyF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
08 Nov 2018 12:13 #54976 by TommyF
Hello all was created by TommyF
Got my eyes on a 420 after my Chine 3040, it was fine but had some hardware issue,,, so Stepcraft might be the next machine for me since German build should be good.

Not sure where to ask 2 question, since they are partly soft hardware related...

1: I got Mach3 from the old machine, is there a Stepcraft Config CD to Mach3 ??

2: I sue Fusion360 CAM, is the Newfangled Mach3 POST useful in conjunction with question 1 settings if it exist?

Hope you can clarify it for me :-)

Tommy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2018 19:21 #54979 by RonaldMcDonald
Replied by RonaldMcDonald on topic Hello all
Hey Tommy,

I also use Mach3 for my SC420. If you like, I could send my config file to you. With this file everything should be working out of the box. For the tool length sensor I can also give you the settings. The post processor for Fusion and Mach3 can be downloaded directly from Autodesk and works just fine.

When you have bought your machine or anytime else please give me a short note. I will provide the config files than.

Best regards,
Ronald

The only difference between man and boys is the price of their toys.
Fusion360, Mach3, UC100, SC 2/420, Kress 1050 FME-P, Sorotec Nutenplatte, Sorotec Vakuumtisch

• TommyF
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
09 Nov 2018 10:15 #54986 by TommyF
Replied by TommyF on topic Hello all
Thx alot,, i come back later :-)

• TommyF
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
09 Nov 2018 17:50 #54998 by TommyF
The machine is paid and ordre, am getting the uc100 also,,, is there any setting in that, kontra Mach and Post from fusion 360?

More
11 Nov 2018 20:11 #55021 by RonaldMcDonald
Replied by RonaldMcDonald on topic Hello all
You only need the Mach3 post für Fusion, and the driver for UC100 to integrate it in Mach3. The rest of the settings will be done in Mach3.

BR,
Ronald

The only difference between man and boys is the price of their toys.
Fusion360, Mach3, UC100, SC 2/420, Kress 1050 FME-P, Sorotec Nutenplatte, Sorotec Vakuumtisch

• TommyF
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
20 Nov 2018 20:19 #55182 by TommyF
I got a setup to Mach from my dealer, i did have to change the Softlimits settings so G28 could be use, but not change anything else.. still waiting for my Kress to test if it can do what the dealer says, cut better or = to 0.1 mm :-)