• vikingpirate
  • vikingpirate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
02 Dec 2020 16:30 - 02 Dec 2020 16:42 #59966 by vikingpirate
Uccnc and Lightburn was created by vikingpirate
Hi Stepcrafters,

I have a question I have a Stepcraft D840 and Lpt Uccnc version with a UC-100 adapter. Now I have bought a laser an Optlasers 6 watt stepcraft kit.

But now I would like to laser photos and do that via Lightburn, but I found out that Lightburn does not support Uccnc and I have been looking for a good solution for days to make this work.
I would like to use the Norton Tile Method to laser high resolution photos but I run into the problem that the Lighturn, which is used by almost everyone, does not work for Uccnc users.

Do any of you have an idea or maybe another good program that does the same as Lightburn. Any help is welcome.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2020 16:42 by vikingpirate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2022 19:19 #62317 by tegmento
Replied by tegmento on topic Uccnc and Lightburn
Same question. which software are you suggest uccnc laser attachement. can i use aspire laser add on ?

More
07 May 2022 14:18 #62319 by andileibi
Replied by andileibi on topic Uccnc and Lightburn
why don't you use the uccnc laser plugin