Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
HF 500 spindel spee...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

HF 500 spindel speed control

3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,913 Ansichten
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

I have a question regarding speed settings by CAM-software.

My setup is momentarily is as follows:
- Stepcraft 420 (serie 1) with a Proxxon ISB/E spindel
- software WinPC-NC USB (full version)
- Vectrix Aspire 8.0

I want now to upgrade the machine with the HF-500 spindel.
Now I wander is it possible to control the spindelspeed of this HF-500 by G-code made in Aspire?
I use the post processor "WinPC-NC ATC Arcs mm(*.nc)" in Aspire witch will be loaded in WinPC-NC.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 28/07/2016 4:18 pm
Klaus Grote
(@catman)
Estimable Member

HI,

i don't know your program Aspire 8.0 but you can control the speed in WinPC to. Just setup in the toolbox the speed for every milling cutter and let WinPC overwrite the speed control coming from Aspire. If you have the same function in Aspire disallow the speed control in WinPC.

Regards
Klaus

Stepcraft 420 / HF500 / Portalerhöhung / WinPCNC USB / Estlcam / DesignCAD 2+3D

Veröffentlicht : 29/07/2016 7:20 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Thanks for your reply.

Aspire is a fully CAD-CAM program including speed setting by tool for feed over 3 axis and spindle.
so that must work.

You can try Vectrix Aspire and view the tutorial files from here: http://www.vectric.com/downloads/trial-software.html

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 30/07/2016 4:08 pm
Teilen: