Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
uccnc Keyboard shor...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

uccnc Keyboard shortcuts?

4 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
12.8 K Ansichten
(@badgersurfer)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

I have just stared creating models and shipping them into uccnc. I love the quick traversinh Shift cursor left or right. But is there a quick Z axis from the keyboard?

Veröffentlicht : 13/08/2016 3:37 am
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

You can easily check and set UCCNC functions that operate from hotkeys!!

On the UCCNC screen select "CONFIGURATION / I/O TRIGGER / HOTLEYS" to access the setup page.

Standard ASCII keycodes you can find at " www//asciitable.com" (use decimal only), and the UCCNC functions are in "C:/UCCNC2/Documentation/Buttons_by_number.htm" if you used the default settings when installing.

Some keys are already preset in the default profile - probably best to leave those alone and just fill in blanks if you want to add to the list. Don't forget to apply and save your changes. Document them as well before you forget!!

Good luck

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Veröffentlicht : 13/08/2016 12:53 pm
(@rory)
Reputable Member

Page up + page down for Z 🙂

Veröffentlicht : 13/08/2016 2:14 pm
(@badgersurfer)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

You can easily check and set UCCNC functions that operate from hotkeys!!

On the UCCNC screen select "CONFIGURATION / I/O TRIGGER / HOTLEYS" to access the setup page.

Standard ASCII keycodes you can find at " www//asciitable.com" (use decimal only), and the UCCNC functions are in "C:/UCCNC2/Documentation/Buttons_by_number.htm" if you used the default settings when installing.

Some keys are already preset in the default profile - probably best to leave those alone and just fill in blanks if you want to add to the list. Don't forget to apply and save your changes. Document them as well before you forget!!

Good luck

Thanks for that... For anyone wanting the same as me I have assigned the "Z" Keyboard Key as "Jog Z+" and X as "Jog Z-"
The Z Keyboard Key code is 90 and the X is 88. So Under Keycode 90 = Function 151 and 88 = 152.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although 151 and 152 are already assigned as UCCNC Screen buttons codes you can also have them as Keyboard button codes without causing a conflict.
Also the shift works with them as well for fast traverse

Great Stuff....

Veröffentlicht : 13/08/2016 2:37 pm
Teilen: