Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
z axis and just dig...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

z axis and just digs in

3 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
3,590 Ansichten
(@richard777)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

Starting to get incredibly frustrated with my stepcraft!! For no reason it loses steps on the z axis and just digs in. Messes up the whole piece and cuts too deep that you can't even us the other side of the wood.

After I hit the emergency stop I moved the z axis up and down at speed and it was as smooth as you like!

Anyone else had this problem?

Stepcraft 840
Kress Spindle
UCCNC
Vectric Aspire

Veröffentlicht : 19/07/2017 9:20 pm
 Zeke
(@radford)
Eminent Member

Did you check to see if there is looseness in the Z or X axes rollers?

Veröffentlicht : 23/07/2017 10:55 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

Richard,

If the Z and X axis move smooth after an emergency stop it looks more like a software problem rather than a hardware issue. But checking the set screws never can do any harm.
Do you have an other CNC controlling program like WinPC-NC (starter or else) so you can check if that one is working well?
second check the post-processor file or use a different one to see if there are miscalculations in the g-code.

good luck and keep positive the Steppie is a fine HOBBY machine so be gentle.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 24/07/2017 5:02 pm
Teilen: