question-circle Question Stepcraft application not appearing after install

• onate12
  • onate12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
26 Jun 2020 23:16 #59231 by onate12
Im in need of help i recently purchased a stepcraft 600 series from a person it came with a UC 100 and install disk but after getting a hold of a representative the disk is obselete and he sent me the link for the new multi installer and license key . after watching the youtube video of the UCCNC installation i followed all the instructions and even plugged in the USB to laptop during installation and checked my UC100 led and it was green, after completing the install the only shortcuts that appear are the old UCCNC red icon and the UCCNC plasma icon there are no STEPCRAFT program shortcuts appearing, I talked to a representative but they said stepcraft program shortcut should appear after install and that is the valid cnc software but i cant find it and i went through all the files that were installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.