file Frage New chappie

Mehr
04 Apr 2021 18:12 #60874 von Trying
New chappie wurde erstellt von Trying
Hi members a very good afternoon to all. Joined the Stepcraft forum last week and wrongly introduced my self to the German forum. so hopefully I'm in the right place now. (I did get over 1100 views but no comments there). I've had my machine since 2016 when I retired from 42 years repairing cars and running a small garage business, never joined a forum before, CNC nor any other type, didn't feel I could make a reasonable contribution.. How ever now that I have completed quite a few projects and learnt a little on the way.... I'm a hobbyist live near Chelmsford in Essex If any one would like to see some photos of my work I'd be happy to post them, I started making things with wood but just recently I've been machining brass to make some jewellery with a view to gold plate when I'm satisfied with the results. I'm sure I'm not on my own here when I say its been quite a journey to learn speeds, feeds and plunge rates never mind the Vectric design software. ( a journey that I'm still on). Enough said for now.. My Regards Christopher Petre

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
16 Apr 2021 12:56 #60932 von andileibi
andileibi antwortete auf New chappie

Trying schrieb: ......If any one would like to see some photos of my work ......

Hello Petre, of course we want to see photos, here you can upload them...
www.stepcraft-systems.com/forum/arbeiten-unser-anwender/1679-bilder-von-allen-fuer-alle

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.