file Frage Z hight problem

• anthonykanon
  • anthonykanons Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
24 Okt 2022 20:52 #62660 von anthonykanon
Z hight problem wurde erstellt von anthonykanon
Hello, kinda new in this cnc world. i stopped cnc'ing for some months, now i pick it up again, updated my WINPC-NC to version 4.0. Building my cam in fushion 360 as before.

The problem: when i start .nc file to run in winpc-nc. the spindle moves (Y&X) to the right place to start the milling operation, then the Z axis drops way to much like 20mm (mostly into my wood and backplate). after this weird drop the Z hight the spindle goes to the right 0 hight and will begin making the paths.

Can anybody help me out?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
25 Okt 2022 12:17 #62661 von CNCMiller
CNCMiller antwortete auf Z hight problem
Anthony,
If you use G-code you must invert the Z-axis in WinPC.
Go to >Parameters>Import Formats. and place marker at "Invert Z-coordinates". Check if in "Import Formats" the G-code is checked.

That should work for you.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.