question-circle Frage HF500 Spindel doesn't start after tool change

Mehr
12 Mai 2020 19:36 #58991 von Daniels
Dear All,

I am new and I do have a question.

I own a Stepcraft 840/2 with the hf500 spindle and automatic tool changer. I configured the spindle and tool changer according to the manual and it works like it should.

I made a job with serveral toolpaths and 3 different Tools in Vcarve desktop. I saved the toolpath using "FlexiCam ATC mm". I open the job in WinPC-nC USB. The job starts perfectly with the first toolpath (engraving) and the stepcraft changes to the next tool. All goed well, but at continuing the job after the toolchange the spindle does not start again. I tried the help function but i cannot find where the problem exists. (is it Vcarve or WinPC or a makro?)

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance,

Daniël (Netherlands)

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.