Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Fusion 360 now supp...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Fusion 360 now supporting stepcraft with 4th axis

3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,609 Ansichten
(@finch)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

Hey guys

I finally got fusion 360 CAM to produce a post for UCCNC, that performs a cut, then rotates the a axis and performs another cut. It can now do a complete part with pauses for tool change or not as required. Awesome !

This software is extremely powerful, for a free product if you are able to get it. I highly recommend it.!

Veröffentlicht : 29/11/2015 8:26 am
(@rory)
Reputable Member

Great work!! Can you post a video?

Veröffentlicht : 30/11/2015 11:40 am
(@finch)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

I have attached the Post Processor - for Fusion 360 Stepcraft when using UCCNC, with the default Rotation axis, setup to be parallel with the machine's Y axis ( the long axis ).

I have disabled the Home command at the beginning, and the goto Z=0 command at the end.

If you set the x/y/z axis in fusion360CAM to be at a particular spot on the model or stock, then move the tip of the tool to the same spot on the actual stock sitting on the stepcraft machine - zero all, it will cut correctly from there.

You may need to disable softlimits, or manually set the to something meaningful in the axis setup page of UCCNC for x/y/z axis.

Veröffentlicht : 01/12/2015 10:45 am
Teilen: