file Frage UCCNC Software limits

Mehr
06 Feb 2017 11:31 - 06 Feb 2017 11:48 #43838 von Tr
UCCNC Software limits wurde erstellt von Tr
Hi,
I hope anyone could help. After computer repair and reinstalling UCCNC appears a message "Job out of software limits", was working from october 2015 and really can't understand what has happen, installed everything like 1,5 year ago...changing limits doesn't help...post processor Mach2/3 Arcs mm (from Aspire)
Letzte Änderung: 06 Feb 2017 11:48 von Tr.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Feb 2017 12:25 - 06 Feb 2017 12:26 #43839 von DocBrown
DocBrown antwortete auf UCCNC Software limits
Here is the latest version of UCCNC and the manual: UCCNC

You can disable the softlimits...see page 30 of the manual.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11
Letzte Änderung: 06 Feb 2017 12:26 von DocBrown.

Mehr
06 Feb 2017 16:52 #43854 von Tr
Tr antwortete auf UCCNC Software limits
Thank you, found the problem, don't know yet why so...after computer repair installed a higher version of Aspire (8.5) and the problem came...uninstalled 8.5/ installed 8.0 and everything became normal...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FrankTi

Mehr
07 Feb 2017 00:41 #43882 von ger21
ger21 antwortete auf UCCNC Software limits
Different versions of Aspire would have nothing to do with your Softlimit message. If I had to guess, I'd say that the issue might be with your Home Position in Aspire, which may have been sending the machine into the Softlimit zone.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mehr
07 Feb 2017 05:40 #43886 von DerRoy
DerRoy antwortete auf UCCNC Software limits
Agree, typical problem:
0 point in the GCode is on the lower right corner, but you set your 0 point on the mill at the lower left corner close to the limits of the machine. The GCODE tries to move to the left instead of moving to the right and you get the message. If you switch off the machine limits in UCCNC the machine runs into the end switch.

Make a simple test: set up your start Pont somewhere in the middle of the working are (assuming your piece is small enough) and high above the plate and perform a test without milling. Now you can see in which direction the mill starts working.

BR
Roy

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Mehr
07 Feb 2017 13:01 #43901 von Tr
Tr antwortete auf UCCNC Software limits
thank you, looks like you are right, I'll check that. Thank you!

Mehr
07 Feb 2017 17:05 #43917 von SFDeeJay
SFDeeJay antwortete auf UCCNC Software limits
I would have started a new topic, but the thread seems to be much like my problem: Designed several geometric shapes in Vectric's VCarve Pro, to be cut through 3.175mm acrylic. Tool paths looked good, so exported to GCode for import into UCCNC. With spindle in exact center (also shows that way on the Run screen) all axes move smoothly under manual control, but with or without the spindle running, appears to "grind" and goes nowhere under program control (Run From Here). Stops at the same line of code every time. Appeared to work perfectly, cutting a different design, but I didn't have the depth set to go completely through. Everything is flat and level, secured to the slotted table. Sure would appreciate any suggestions.