file Frage UCCNC Lag Ui response

Mehr
09 Apr 2017 13:45 #46240 von nio
UCCNC Lag Ui response wurde erstellt von nio
Hi guys,
Yesterday my laptop and UCCNC was working fine, and after windows 10 ask me for installing a new update, and say yes, now UCCNC is really slow. If I click anything in the ui, I´ve to wait almost 3 o 4 seconds until I can see something.
The worsrt is, I am not able to click in the reset button in order to do my steppy works.

I uninstalled the software and reinstalled again, but same issue... and running last version of UCCNC 1.209, windows 10 on a thinkpad core i5 + 8g ram...

Has anyone had a similar issue?

Stepcraft 840 + CCNC
Kress 1050 and in a near future with SuperPID

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
09 Apr 2017 17:42 #46245 von nio
nio antwortete auf UCCNC Lag Ui response
Ok, I know what´s wrong!!!!

One of the last updates from yesterday it was related to "Security update for Flash player".
After reading in the forum people with similar issues, some of them was reporting in versions 1.1x of UCCNC problems when flash was updated.

It seems the version 1.2x was Flash free since UCCNC team moved to Opengl... so either They´re still using flash for something or the last security update for Flash player is doing something wrong in my laptop.

After uninstalling that update from Microsoft, now my laptop is working fine...

So be carefull is you received this last patch for Flash player, at least for me, my UCCNC stop working.

Cheers,
Antonio.

Stepcraft 840 + CCNC
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DocBrown

Mehr
12 Apr 2017 02:18 #46313 von ger21
ger21 antwortete auf UCCNC Lag Ui response
There is a known issue with the latest Windows 10 update and PC's with integrated graphics on Intel processors. It affects OpenGL display. I think it may just be Intel 4000 graphics that are affected.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: nio

Mehr
19 Apr 2017 20:54 #46496 von nio
nio antwortete auf UCCNC Lag Ui response
Hi there,
so then I don´t know why, when I uninstalled that flash patch, It worked back... but yes I think my thinkpad has that video card.

Cheers,

Stepcraft 840 + CCNC