• david123s Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Hola - Soy Julian
Mehr
09 Jun 2017 03:40 #47974 von david123
Arduino + SC - hackers wurde erstellt von david123
Hi dear, comunidad

I am starting at work with my cnc SC, and since I do not have a software to program and also the accessory PC100, because I like to work with Free Software, I have found a manual to connect my SC with an arduino and work freely.
Has anyone made this connection? It is very economical and we can save a lot of money on licenses and hardware.

www.brokking.net/stepcraft_main.html

What do you think of this hack?

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
09 Jun 2017 08:45 - 09 Jun 2017 08:47 #47981 von DerRoy
DerRoy antwortete auf Arduino + SC - hackers
Hi,

not exactly this "hack", but in the german part there is a description for an Arduino shield to work with EstlCam. The Thread includes all necessary informations to mill or solder the shield on your own.
From time to time there is also an offer for purchasing a ready made shield for a few amount of money.

You can Download EstlCam here for free and in the settings you can find the schematics how to connect the Arduino Uno R3 with the Stepcraft (And of course you can switch it to english as well). In the beginning I used a similiar set-up as you have shown.

The thread in the german part of the forum is this one: Arduino Shield

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;
Letzte Änderung: 09 Jun 2017 08:47 von DerRoy.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: david123

• david123
  • david123s Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Hola - Soy Julian
Mehr
14 Jun 2017 03:51 #48109 von david123
david123 antwortete auf Arduino + SC - hackers
Hello, I have made the simple connection of Arduino and with software Estelcam and it is simply GREAT.

A very good job and very economical.

Thanks Mr. Christian Knüll :lol:

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Mehr
14 Jun 2017 10:43 - 14 Jun 2017 10:44 #48112 von DerRoy
DerRoy antwortete auf Arduino + SC - hackers
Yes, indded!
And well done!

Some hints for improvements: If you want to use the end switches and the probe, you need to add to the input pins a resistors of 1k into the line and a 100µF capacitor between the pin against GND. This helps to avoid inducted signals.
In EstlCam this is also mentioned.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;
Letzte Änderung: 14 Jun 2017 10:44 von DerRoy.