file Frage Y Axis not moving in one direction

Mehr
13 Jun 2017 17:51 #48096 von Richard777
Y Axis not moving in one direction wurde erstellt von Richard777
I have an 840 using UCCNC.

I have enabled the soft limits and now the Y Axis is not working but only in one direction.

I get an error message "A machine axis position software limit was reached. The axis was now stopped".

I have rebooted the software and PC but I still keep getting the error message

Also in the Axis set up I tried to enter the settings +835 & -0 and the settings wont take. When I press 'apply settings' they revert to -835 & +0. Can anyone advise.

Cheers Rich :angry:

Stepcraft 840
Kress Spindle
UCCNC
Vectric Aspire

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Jun 2017 18:51 #48099 von peterg1000
peterg1000 antwortete auf Y Axis not moving in one direction
Richard,

Have you "Homed" the machine? Look in "Offsets" to see that all the numbers are sensible. Worth setting X,Y, and Z to zero as a starting point too.

Type in any new settings, press keyboard "Enter" then click "Apply Settings" to use them. Don't forget to save them for next time if you like what you see!!

Peter

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.