file Frage Help i got a damaged CD disc for uccnc

• stepcraftkoto123
  • stepcraftkoto123s Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
25 Aug 2017 05:25 #49853 von stepcraftkoto123
Help i got a damaged CD disc for uccnc wurde erstellt von stepcraftkoto123
I got my S2 600 last week and just finished building it but when im ready to install the uccnc i found out that the disc is physically damaged . Anyone here kind enough to share the screensetinst .exe file or maybe just the macro folder with 600 profile . PLEASE.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
20 Okt 2017 03:05 #50912 von bmartens
bmartens antwortete auf Help i got a damaged CD disc for uccnc
If you haven't gotten this already, email your vendor.
I bought mine from stepcraft.us, and they sent me an install file after my CD was also physically damaged on arrival.
B

Mehr
21 Okt 2017 22:04 #50923 von frankjoke
frankjoke antwortete auf Help i got a damaged CD disc for uccnc
Goto stepcraft.us/downloads/Stepcraft_Multi_Installer.exe and download the installer for Stepcraft UCCNC.
The latest update for UCCNC itself are available at www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC.html

Frank
Steppcraft 600/2 + HF500 + SwitchBox + Laser + Schleppmesser
Absaugung und Vakuumtisch
an Mach3 oder UCCNC mit Taster für Z-Null und Werkzeuglänge

Mehr
24 Dez 2017 04:27 #51797 von mayhem2408
mayhem2408 antwortete auf Help i got a damaged CD disc for uccnc
The link to the multi installer does not work anymore. Do you have an updated link

Mehr
25 Dez 2017 12:17 #51812 von DerRoy
You really should E-Mail your vendor.
The software you are asking for is copyright by Stepcraft and they don't really like it if it is shared here.
As an alternative, you just need the set up for your Stepcraft, this could be done be getting screenshots of the corresponding pages of the UCCNC set up pages (use the search function of the forum, they already exist here). The latest version of UCCNC can be downloaded on their web page directly and I would recommend to download it any case.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;