file Frage UCCNC restart gcode?

Mehr
09 Okt 2017 15:27 #50652 von Kasper
UCCNC restart gcode? wurde erstellt von Kasper
Hi all.

Is it possible to have UCCNC run the gcode in a loop until i manually stop the machine?

I am milling two individual parts and it would be nice if i could change one part while the machine mills the other and so on.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
20 Okt 2017 03:16 #50914 von bmartens
bmartens antwortete auf UCCNC restart gcode?
Not that I'd want to encourage you to put your hands in near the spinning mill....

If you know where in the UCCNC code each part starts, you could fill that line number in 'go to line', then press start (twice - I learned).
I believe there is a piece of G-code that can be used to trigger a pause (to allow tool changes - but unfortunately I don't know it - failing this, make a line to have it go high, very slowly move across the axis, if you need time) - you could use that to get it to pause after the first part, to allow you to manually trigger the second part. Change the first part, then after the second is done, trigger it to go back to the line for the first part.

Hope this helps.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.