file Frage Nesting parts

Mehr
10 Okt 2017 07:11 #50672 von J5D
Nesting parts wurde erstellt von J5D
Hi guys. I'm very new to the world of CNC (and CAD), but I've jumped in head first. Using Fusion 360 for modeling, Stepcraft 840 w/Kress 800, and UCCNC. I've been able to get everything working and have cut a few pieces, which are dimensionally accurate- very satisfying!

What I'm having difficulty with is figuring out how to nest multiple parts on the same sheet. Is this something I need to do in 360? It is it done in UCCNC? Now that I know my models and toolpaths/g-code are correct, I'd like to setup to cut 15 of the same part without having to do each one manually.

Thanks in advance!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Okt 2017 19:00 #50748 von CNCMiller
CNCMiller antwortete auf Nesting parts
Hi J5D,

Nesting is possible and best done in Fusion before generating the g-code with the post-processor.

There is also another program that can do this nesting action automatically for you try checking out Vectric Aspire or V-Carve at:
www.vectric.com/products/aspire/trial.html

good luck

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.