file Frage HAVING TROUBLE WORKING WITH FUSION AND UCCNC

Mehr
21 Dez 2017 13:38 - 21 Dez 2017 13:39 #51760 von Salah
Hello StepCraft Community,

I am Serkan Salah from istanbul/Turkey.

I recently purchased a 2/600 with UCCNC from Turkish reseller of stepcraft.

Instead of purchasing a vectric sortware, i decided to go with Fusion 360, which i already have but never used before.

When you are reading my post, please remember i am a newbie in CAM and CNC world, so my questions can be somewhat silly accordingly :) :)
So, after installation of necessary hardware and software, including download and copying of 'stepcraft uccnc.cps' to necessary folder, i am now trying to mill a simple object from Fusion to UCCNC and StepCraft.

When i finish my 'setup' procedure in fusion and send the post to UCCNC, there appears a toolpath with starting point far away from main path. (I am attaching an image of UCCNC screen and gcode generated by fusion) . With a simple logic, i manually delete the line that moves the spindle from that far starting point than manually move the spindle over the necessary toolpath than zero the axes. This helped me a bit to start carving but i am not sure if this is the correct way. I hope i managed to tell my problem...

One other issue is, after doing the stuff i tried to explain above, on first time, i get the correct cut from my stepcraft but than on a second try, it carved a shape that has nothing to do with the toolpath seen on UCCNC screen.

I will attach some images to help explain my issues and also Gcodes generated by fusion for these works.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx,

Serkan Salah

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 21 Dez 2017 13:39 von Salah.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Mär 2018 15:20 #53223 von saslanis
You should have not deleted anything.
When toolpath is loaded the line will exist depending on the position of the spindle.
Just move the spindle over your desired zero, then zero the XY. Also move the spindle to the desired zero Z and Zero in UCNCC.
Then just start the cycle.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.