file Frage Phyisical alignment of FUSION 360 and STEPCRAFT 600 (or UCCNC) working area...

Mehr
27 Dez 2017 12:02 #51833 von Salah
Hello,

I made another topic trying to describe the same issue but i think it was not so clear, so i am making another topic and i will try to explain my problem in a simpler way.

I am making a drawing, preparing CAM settings in fusion and sending it to UCCNC. Than i see that this drawing i made just sits in a random place in UCCNC space and working area of STEPCRAFT , mostly on lower half of cutting area.

What should i do, for example, to start cutting my model in upper half or in the middle of stepcraft cutting zone ?

How can i adjust (or align) my drawing from fusion 360 to where i want on cutting area of stepcraft 600?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Serkan Salah

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
27 Dez 2017 17:11 #51837 von frankjoke
You need to set the zerpo-point on UCCNC!
You need to move to the x/y-position where you want to have x-0 and y-0 (which is usually the starting point on Fusion).
You also need to set Z-Zero on the zop of the peace you want to work on.

After setting X&Y-Zero you will see the model moving to the new position when you redraw the view.

Frank
Steppcraft 600/2 + HF500 + SwitchBox + Laser + Schleppmesser
Absaugung und Vakuumtisch
an Mach3 oder UCCNC mit Taster für Z-Null und Werkzeuglänge

Mehr
28 Dez 2017 10:51 #51847 von Salah
Thank you for your reply frankjoke...

Really interesting, this method you described, is the method that the seller of this machine also described me when i was buying it a week ago, didn't work at all until today :) And believe me i tried lots of times... Today, after i read your reply and give it another try, it worked ...:lol:
So maybe my stepcraft machine was waiting for your comment on this issue :P

Ok thanks again,
I hope it keeps working...
Best Regards,
Serkan S.