file Frage artcam 2018, 4 axix stepcraft, uccnc

Mehr
07 Mai 2018 17:45 #53691 von carlor
artcam 2018, 4 axix stepcraft, uccnc wurde erstellt von carlor
good evening
I have a problem I installed the 4 axis stepcraft, but I do not know which postprocessor to use with artcam 2018 to save the toolpath to use uccnc
please help me

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
07 Mai 2018 18:30 #53694 von drilldevil
drilldevil antwortete auf artcam 2018, 4 axix stepcraft, uccnc
hi,

are you sure artcam is capable for 4 axis ? - me not !

by the way autodesk stopped developing and selling of this software at least 3 months ago. so if you are a beginner you better use a software which is not at the end of his life. you should better start with easier things like 2,5 d milling.

Andreas

Mehr
07 Mai 2018 23:55 #53709 von carlor
carlor antwortete auf artcam 2018, 4 axix stepcraft, uccnc
Yes i know, but i started whit artcam, is difficult restart from 0 whit other program.
Im sure is possible , i sow many video to make that do this, but i dont know the correct format to save toolpath in order to work correctly whit uccnc.
Artcam is able to do toolpat 4 axis but i dont know if uccnc is compatible whit toolpat artcam 4 axis