• Ofthewell NL
  • Ofthewell NLs Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
05 Feb 2019 17:35 #55902 von Ofthewell NL
Newbie questions wurde erstellt von Ofthewell NL
Good day,

I am thinking of purchasing the 840 and before i do i have some questions probably asked a million times before.

1. WinPC-NC vd UCCNC
What is the difference? Are both of them available in English and/or Dutch?
probably the most stupid question: Is this software so intelligent that it figures out by itself what the best "path" for it's work is?

2. Spindle
I am thinking of buying the AMB 1050 FME-1 Sonderedition for this system. Any good?

3. Which software should i do my design in? I am mainly going to use the system for cutting plexiglass and "routing" wood.

4. In most youtube videos I see people moving the head of the spindle over a device and then let the spindly click that device. What is that and why do i need that?

5. When I have to assemble the unit. Do i have to do any soldering? or is it just normal tools?

Sorry for the stupid questions, but I am just starting with all of this.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Feb 2019 09:00 #55909 von CNCMiller
CNCMiller antwortete auf Newbie questions
Hallo Ofthewell,

I assume your Dutch?

You can send me a private message by mail and I willl answer you in dutch, if you want that.

waiting to hear from you

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

• Ofthewell NL
  • Ofthewell NLs Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
08 Feb 2019 00:07 #55919 von Ofthewell NL
Ofthewell NL antwortete auf Newbie questions
Message sent. I would really appreciate some help. Prepare for stupid questions :)