file Frage How to install the Fusion 360 post processor for Stepcraft

Mehr
03 Mär 2020 23:51 #58427 von rongovoro
Hello,

It's pretty easy to find the post processor for Fusion 360, which is here ( cam.autodesk.com/hsmposts ?), just search for StepCraft tofind the right one.

What I didn't see were details on how to install it to post process toolpaths to gcode. I couldn't make it auto run, so I had to dig around to make it work.

1. Open Fusion 360, select a toolpath and hit post process, it will open a dialog box.
2. In that dialog box, hit the Setup button (top right) and choose the "Open folder" option.
3. This will show you the location where all the post processors reside. Paste the download you get from Fusion for the StepCraft in this directory.
4. Close out the post processor window and reopen to refresh.
5, Check the list of drop down options near the "Open config button". It should say STEPCRAFT UCCNC now.

Happy machining!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.