file Frage UCCNC - "Align to Angle" and "Find Center" macro

Mehr
14 Mär 2024 13:00 #63617 von N0EL
Just today I discovered that the UCCNC that comes with the CNC has an option "Align to Angle" too.

Great, but how do you use it when wanting to use the "Find center" macro too?
When I use the "Align to Angle" with the probe (works perfect), and than move the probe to the beginpoint of the stock (in this case the center of a hole), and use the probe to find the center I get a warning that the "probe" is used for "align to angle".

This is what I did.

1 - Lower probe to right side of stock.
2 - Set everything to 0 and start the macro "Align to Angle", and let it do it's thing
3 - Move probe to hole in stock, and lower probe into it, and start the "Find Center" macro.

Now here is when things stop working. The "Find Center" macro does not start.
The "Find Center" macro works fine when not using the "Align to Angle" macro!

Please note that I did not load the needed machining G code till here, so no clue if this could be the problem.

I hope someone here can help me with this issue.

~Noel

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
31 Mär 2024 22:32 #63652 von N0EL
Found the "problem".
After probing, I needed to click the "Reset Angle" button.
When done, the probed angle will be set.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.