Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Dewalt dust collect...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Dewalt dust collector please.

4 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,622 Ansichten
 bill
(@cabledog_68)
Themenstarter

I dont know if the folks at Stepcraft read this stuff or not. But when i got my 600 i went with the Dewalt for a spindle. And they told me they were working on a dust collector adapter. I was wondering where they/you are with that. I would LOVE one. Anyway. any feed back would be great. Thanks.

Veröffentlicht : 18/05/2016 5:49 am
Thomas Semmler
(@thomasdbg)
Noble Member

Good morning!

Do You still know, who has told You so?

Produktevangelist 🙂

Es grüßt mit der Ihm gegebenen Freundlichkeit...

...der Thomas

Veröffentlicht : 18/05/2016 10:41 am
Hartmut
(@docbrown)
Honorable Member

If you can't buy why don't you make your own, you've a Stepcraft...

Dust_collector

I have a China spindle with more or less the same diameter and previously I used the original Dewalt spindle adapter from Stepcraft. Then I made my own and added a removable dust collector. Meanwhile I have a second dust collector board (the white plastic part) without the brush.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
-----------------------------------
DK5LH/G11

Veröffentlicht : 18/05/2016 11:55 am
 bill
(@cabledog_68)
Themenstarter

Well I ordered mine sometime in Feb. So, I was told then. That they were working on one. It should be a few months. So, i was hoping.

As far as making one. I am not that far yet. I am very very new and am still learning. Either way i would love to have something. I am getting tired of chasing the cutter with the vacuum.

Thanks again.

Veröffentlicht : 19/05/2016 4:30 am
Teilen: