file Frage Small thing but very helpful.

Mehr
28 Mai 2015 00:31 #21529 von FaFiNoS
Small thing but very helpful. wurde erstellt von FaFiNoS
Hi,

Small additional thing which helps keep together pipes and cable coming from HF spindle.

S600 v2, HF500, FME 1050, Industrial quality small HF spindle and many many other things.

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: ThomasDbg, mcc, MagIO2, peti-digital, Pepe, Rory, druckgott, sloworks, Rom16, Mr. B und 20 andere Leute haben sich zudem bedankt.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
21 Okt 2016 12:55 #38433 von Owen Sparks
Owen Sparks antwortete auf Small thing but very helpful.
@FaFiNoS

Hi, very nice modification. B)

Would you mind sharing the actual CAD? I'd like to modify your file to include an additional notch for the auto tool changer air line, and perhaps some quick detach fittings.

Cheers,

Owen S.

Production Engineer
HWM-Water Ltd.

Mehr
16 Jun 2017 16:10 #48154 von Carlo01
Carlo01 antwortete auf Small thing but very helpful.
Hello,

thank you very much for the cad files, I have it carved on a 2.9mm oak and it looks terrific. Only one question, how did you attach it to the top of the motor?

Cheers,
Carlo

Mehr
16 Jun 2017 22:09 #48165 von SFDeeJay
SFDeeJay antwortete auf Small thing but very helpful.
Just excellent! If I had fabricated something similar, my cord/dust hose would not have hung up while zipping along the X-Axis and burning out the controller power supply.

Mehr
19 Jun 2017 13:25 #48200 von FaFiNoS
FaFiNoS antwortete auf Small thing but very helpful.

Carlo01 schrieb: Hello,

thank you very much for the cad files, I have it carved on a 2.9mm oak and it looks terrific. Only one question, how did you attach it to the top of the motor?

Cheers,
Carlo

Hi Carlo01,

Bottom 3D printed part has two holes to screw it to the motor. I used two short (6-7mm) 3mm diameter hex cap nut screws.

Regards
FaFiNoS

S600 v2, HF500, FME 1050, Industrial quality small HF spindle and many many other things.

Mehr
28 Nov 2017 06:39 #51371 von blown406
blown406 antwortete auf Small thing but very helpful.
I am new to the CNC world, so this may sound like a stupid questions, so please excuse me. You attached the files for the very nice hose holder, but what program opens those files ending in .STL? I have a new Stepcraft 2/840 with a Kress 800 and ATC. I still haven't gotten the machine running due to the many errors, some of which I am sure are my lack of knowledge and some due to lack of proper or any documentation. I really like the piece you made for the top of your Z axis and would like to make one for my machine as well. If it was 3D printed, then that may explain why I can't open the files and will probably just have to wing it (so to speak) and make something similar.

Thank You very much for your time.

Mehr
28 Nov 2017 18:33 - 28 Nov 2017 18:35 #51388 von CNCMiller
CNCMiller antwortete auf Small thing but very helpful.

blown406 schrieb: I am new to the CNC world, so this may sound like a stupid questions, so please excuse me. You attached the files for the very nice hose holder, but what program opens those files ending in .STL?

You can open this in Vectric programs like Aspire, V-Carve and Cut 3D.
Or import it in Fusion 360, Solidworks or other Caddrawing programs.

This a 3D format used mostly for 3D printers.

Design software wich is capable of drawing 3D models can export these in this format.

not for use on a CNC milling machne.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021
Letzte Änderung: 28 Nov 2017 18:35 von CNCMiller.

Mehr
28 Nov 2017 19:58 #51391 von frankjoke
frankjoke antwortete auf Small thing but very helpful.
I made a similar device for the cables/pump but not for the vacuum hose because it goes to a holder coming down from ceiling to make it more flexible on all positions of the 600/2.

I also did not close it because I switch beween the Laser engraver and the spindle in some cases on the same work and therefore I just put in the cables into the molds.

It's not screwed on the motor , just fits around it.

Frank
Steppcraft 600/2 + HF500 + SwitchBox + Laser + Schleppmesser
Absaugung und Vakuumtisch
an Mach3 oder UCCNC mit Taster für Z-Null und Werkzeuglänge

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FrankTi