• robspencer77
  • robspencer77s Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
01 Mai 2016 15:16 #33768 von robspencer77
Stepcraft SC100 Pinouts wurde erstellt von robspencer77
Hi,

I'm looking to add some extras to my setup, incluing a coolant solenoid and control of FRENIC Mini inverter for the ELTE Spindle I'm using.

I'm guessing the way to do this with the SC100 is to wire things up to the D Connector? If that is the case, does anyone know the pin outs? I'm guessing they are different from the pins that can be configured within UCCNC?

Many thanks in advance

Rob

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
01 Mai 2016 18:01 #33775 von Laffer
Laffer antwortete auf Stepcraft SC100 Pinouts
I don't know what a SC100 is but does this help you?
www.stepcraft-systems.com/images/Service/EN-Operating-Instructions-SC2-v2.pdf
Page 17

Mehr
03 Mai 2016 15:24 #33843 von Rory
Rory antwortete auf Stepcraft SC100 Pinouts
if your using a UC100 and wire direct to the output then nothing will be isolated.

better solution is to use a UC300 - connect one port to the SC just like the UC100 and then use the other ports to connect to your hardware via breakout board with isolation.