exclamation-circle Frage Installation steps 2.1, 2.1, 5.2 and 6.5

Mehr
28 Mai 2016 22:20 #34457 von ivsystems
Installation steps 2.1, 2.1, 5.2 and 6.5 wurde erstellt von ivsystems
Dears
I'm installing my Stepcraftv2 840 CNC and I have a huge difficulty aligning parts as shown in the attached images from the installation manual (Installation steps 2.1,5.2 and 6.5 asks you to leave 1mm from 2 dimensions and I don't know how to do that)

also what is the impact of a misalignment (the 1mm is not achieved) on the overall accuracy of the machine ?
is there any other way to overcome this issue ?

Best Regards

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Antoni

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
29 Mai 2016 13:55 #34479 von DocBrown
I had the same problem but I think the most important thing is, that everything has the same distance. I cannot see any problem if all distances are 0.5mm or so.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Mehr
29 Mai 2016 19:01 #34490 von Calleja
Yes it is difficult to leave 1mm on each end as shown in the manual. At the end i had to adjust them again and the final stage .

Stepcraft 2 430
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
Cut2D Desktop