file Frage Grub screws keep coming out of z and x axis

Mehr
25 Jun 2017 17:12 - 25 Jun 2017 17:13 #48291 von kvrondi
Grub screws keep coming out of z and x axis wurde erstellt von kvrondi
Hi!
I've been experiencing problems with my cnc stepcraft 600 on particular with the grub screws on the z and x axis. As much as I tighten them and make sure they have seated in the hole they pop out while I'm machining a piece. Which means I have to cycle stop and tighten the screws back to place and set the cycle to start again until it completes the cycle. I've even tried disassembling all parts on both axis then reassembling, cleaning and tightening all parts but it continues giving me the same problem with the grub screws. Anyone experienced the same issue and if so have managed to solve it?
Letzte Änderung: 25 Jun 2017 17:13 von kvrondi.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
27 Jun 2017 05:50 #48331 von Doug

Stepcraft 2/840, StoneyCNC industrial HF spindle, 4th axis, TurboCAD 2016 Professional 64 bit, MeshCAM, GWizard feeds & speeds calculator, UCCNC
Hobby use: guitar building (luthiery), dsgb.net

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.