file Frage Blackedition 420 motor cable colors

Mehr
23 Feb 2018 16:58 #52937 von saslanis
Blackedition 420 motor cable colors wurde erstellt von saslanis
Hi
Blackedition 420 motor cables color question.
I have Orange,Red,Yellow and Blue and in manual it is shown Orange,Red, Yellow and Brown.

Is it the same connection? Or different?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
25 Feb 2018 09:23 #52975 von peterg1000
peterg1000 antwortete auf Blackedition 420 motor cable colors
Hi,

Almost certainly - check resistance orange to red and yellow to blue, they should be the same.

Peter

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Mehr
08 Jul 2018 03:23 - 08 Jul 2018 03:27 #54166 von Spookyeng
Spookyeng antwortete auf Blackedition 420 motor cable colors
Hello from the Idaho, USA!

I am in the process of building my 840 black edition and need to confirm the wire routing, As stated above, the manual shows orange, brown, yellow, and red. The color coding for my steppers are orange, blue, yellow, and red. Do I put the blue wire in the socket that is for the brown and all other colors remain the same? Thank you for your help and reply!

I have a build thread for the machine here in a US RC model Forum. I have documented this in my last post today. Thanks again

Spookyeng 840 black edition assembly
Letzte Änderung: 08 Jul 2018 03:27 von Spookyeng. Grund: Add URL