file Frage PerformanceKit Installation Issue D420

Mehr
16 Jun 2021 20:11 #61213 von philippeb
PerformanceKit Installation Issue D420 wurde erstellt von philippeb
Hi

I have recently purchased a Performance Kit for my D420.
Installation procedure is well detailed but I am currently stucked with the installation of the Grommet on the Axis Adapter motor. If you watch the video, installation of the grommet is quite straightforward. In my case, I can't install them as they are way too big
The external diameter of the grommet is =- 10.8 mm (for all 4 received)
The outer diameter is +- 9 mm and here I expect the diameter to be the same as the 2 holes on the Axis Adapter motor (+- 5 mm)
The inner diameter is +- 6 mm and I expect the diameter to be equal to the diameter of the cylindrical on the Axis adapter spindle (2.4 mm)

In fact, the grommet I got are the same as the one used o the plate covering the belt (removed during upgrade

I checked in the spare parts list on the shop but only find the 8 mm grommet
I have attached a picture
As they are only one grommet on the shop, I tried to find another grommet (Amazon) but didn't find any

I plan to print a part but I think I need soft material rather than Nylon or PLA

any advice

thanks

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.