question-circle Frage D3.840 circuit board blown?

• JordyMan1592
  • JordyMan1592s Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
15 Okt 2022 23:55 #62644 von JordyMan1592
D3.840 circuit board blown? wurde erstellt von JordyMan1592
I spent my nights over the past few weeks assembling my new D3.840 machine. I finally finished it this morning and got everything set up on my computer. I went to plug the power cord in and as I was trying to plug it in I heard a faint sparking sound. I looked at the end of the round power cord and it is a little bit black almost like something shorted. Now when I plug it in the power supply light just blinks and the lights on the cnc do not turn on.

I'm worried I fried the circuit board somehow. Or possibly the power supply? I'm so upset this happened after all of the time I put into the assemply of the machine. I checked the wiring diagram over and over to make sure everything was right also.

Any help is appreciated! I have no clue how to tell whats wrong unless I buy a new board and wire it up...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.