file Frage the reset logic of the software is active

Mehr
04 Jul 2016 01:07 #35445 von tjandra
the reset logic of the software is active wurde erstellt von tjandra
Hi everybody, my name is tjandra,
i am 37 years old and came from Indonesia.
sorry if my language not too good.

i've just buyed stepcraft 840 v2 ( from 2nd hand market ) with the uccnc as the software (but the software is original with the machine).
i already tried about 1 weeks until i found this forum, i also asked my friend, but they dont know..
does mr/mrs administrator or anyone out there can help me, i really need help..please..

my problem is with the uccnc software cannot press the reset button, i already check : the blue led and the yellow led on the machine is on, and also the yellow led in jack adaptor is on.
i didnot hit the maximum limit of the axis.
my friend already make profile icon (in configuration create new profile)for the uccnc, so when i load the profile and if i click reset. the message is :

the reset logic of the software is active!
remove the reset condition with pressing the blinking reset button on the screen.
if the reset condition cannot be removed can be due to an external e-stop button is pressed in or a limit switch on the machine tool is active. please check the diagnostic page for the input signals condition.

when i click diagnostic the I/O monitor :
O5 & O9 RED
O16 RED BLINKING
I10, I11, I13, I15 GREEN
The rest is grey

but if i start the program from uccnc software ( not from the icon profile on desktop ) the reset button can be click and the x,y,z arrow appear but if i click, cannot connect to the machine
i already check cable and the other.
i already check fan belt to move x,y axis ( my friend told me when adaptor is on, you cannot move the fan belt because there is power from dynamo motor, but in this condition i can move the fan belt )

please for anyone who read this message can help me to solve my problem. :(
thank you very much.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Jul 2016 07:51 #35446 von DocBrown
Hi, there are many things that can cause this behaviour. So here my idea. Did you read the manual? If you havn't one here a source:

Manual

Check chapter 3.1: are your limit and home PIN's configured in the right way? Check the "Limit PIN and check the "Active Low" Check box if they are ok. I don't know if the settings in the screenshot in the manual are ok but you can play a little bit with them especially with the "Active Low" Check box. Check for all axis.

Currently I not at home at my machine. I can check this evening local time my settings.

Latest SW: UCCNC-SW

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Appi, tjandra

Mehr
04 Jul 2016 17:52 #35476 von tjandra
thank you mr.doc for your advice,
after i check the problem is e-stop not connect cable, now i can use my stepcraft, but i still confuse why the e-stop not working when i push, even the cable is already connect..
however i want to say thank you very much for your time to reply my message.

Mehr
04 Jul 2016 18:08 - 04 Jul 2016 18:11 #35477 von DocBrown
Hi tjandra!

great! Did you configure the e-stop Pin as shown in the attached screenshot?

Did you connect the e-stop button as shown in picture 9.2 of the manual. You need to use the outer pins...

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 04 Jul 2016 18:11 von DocBrown.

Mehr
04 Jul 2016 18:25 #35478 von peterg1000
peterg1000 antwortete auf the reset logic of the software is active
Just to add a word of warning - it is essential for both personal and machine safety that Emergency Stop button does function correctly. Most unwise to use the machine if this isn't working.

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Mehr
02 Jan 2017 18:13 #41755 von SFDeeJay
Don't know if possible, but suggest forum admin MOVE this entire thread to "Software" because of the content. I missed all this good information until now and have been having the same problems as Tjandra and DerRoy was kind enough to post LOTS of screen shots of correct pin settings.