file Frage NEW: Adjustable lead screw nuts

Mehr
29 Nov 2017 10:20 #51408 von Anke
NEW: Adjustable lead screw nuts wurde erstellt von Anke
Dear forum users,

we have now added the adjustable lead screw nuts to our webshop which are also included in the Black Edition. They serve to easily reduce the backlash in a mechanical way in addition to the already existing electronical possibility.

Your STEPCRAFT Team

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
14 Jan 2018 21:44 #52173 von Onzverge
Onzverge antwortete auf NEW: Adjustable lead screw nuts
From paper addendum to the assembly manual it is not clear when the adjustable led screw nut should be adjusted and how. Can you provide the video please.

Mehr
23 Mär 2018 10:22 #53356 von badgersurfer
badgersurfer antwortete auf NEW: Adjustable lead screw nuts

Anke schrieb: Dear forum users,

we have now added the adjustable lead screw nuts to our webshop which are also included in the Black Edition. They serve to easily reduce the backlash in a mechanical way in addition to the already existing electronical possibility.

Your STEPCRAFT Team

Come on then Anke, You have been asked a question. I also would like to know the answer. If you are going to moderate this board at least reply even if you don't know the answer.

Mehr
23 Mär 2018 10:36 #53357 von Anke
Anke antwortete auf NEW: Adjustable lead screw nuts

badgersurfer schrieb: Come on then Anke, You have been asked a question. I also would like to know the answer. If you are going to moderate this board at least reply even if you don't know the answer.

I do not see a question of yours above, what do you want to know? If you want to know more about the adjustable lead screw nuts perhaps this video can help you. Right know it is only available in German. For further questions please contact our technical support.

Mehr
23 Mär 2018 17:55 #53360 von badgersurfer
badgersurfer antwortete auf NEW: Adjustable lead screw nuts
Thanks for the reply Anke, yes I was referring to Nutzers question. The problem is that I do not understand German. Why would you make a video in only in German when a large proportion of your machines are in English speaking countries.
I love your machines as I have just bought another but please try and improve your support a little.
Have you any details in English as to the recommended adjustment as the nuts are not accessible when the machine is built.

Mehr
24 Mär 2018 06:17 #53361 von Anke
As we are headquartered in Germany we have many German speaking customers that, naturally, want to be supported in their native tongue. With STEPCRAFT Inc we already offer a ton of videos in English only. I am sorry that the one you were looking for was not available. We will discuss internally how to change this for future videos.
I will check with my colleagues for the information in English.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: badgersurfer

Mehr
24 Mär 2018 12:44 #53362 von Anke
Update: STEPCRAFT Inc has already shooted a video that will go online next week. I will post the link down below when it is uploaded.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: badgersurfer, hassage

Mehr
11 Apr 2018 14:35 #53442 von Anke
As promised here a two videos concerning the adjustable lead screw nuts. They will still be edited but we wanted to provide you the videos as soon as possible.