file Frage MM-1000 DI spindle HELP!!!!!

Mehr
24 Nov 2020 18:42 #59910 von TRITONGREG
MM-1000 DI spindle HELP!!!!! wurde erstellt von TRITONGREG
I am now on my second MM-1000 DI spindle and haven't cut the first part. I have been trying to run them manually and after a few minutes on speed 4 or higher the spindle shuts down with a flashing red light. And that is while it is cutting or just sitting in the air running. Both spindles have done the same thing. I have now connected the spindle to the machine control board and the light flashes red and blue but will not start when program is started. Is there something that needs to be changed on the machine control board or in the uccnc software to run this spindle? Im going on 3 months without being able to cut anything yet. Ay help will be greatly appreciated.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
27 Feb 2023 05:48 #62985 von Gina
Gina antwortete auf MM-1000 DI spindle HELP!!!!!
I am having this same trouble

Mehr
01 Mär 2023 00:15 #62992 von scutty
scutty antwortete auf MM-1000 DI spindle HELP!!!!!
I recently got a D3 with the MM100DI spindle and had a similar problem. I could run it manually without the cable attached but it would not work at all with UCCNC.
Turns out the cable was wired incorrectly from the factory. SC sent me a new cable that worked. If you open the D15 connector on the cable and send a pic I can see if it the same issue.

Mehr
10 Jul 2023 03:46 #63256 von JBV
JBV antwortete auf MM-1000 DI spindle HELP!!!!!

scutty schrieb: I recently got a D3 with the MM100DI spindle and had a similar problem. I could run it manually without the cable attached but it would not work at all with UCCNC.
Turns out the cable was wired incorrectly from the factory. SC sent me a new cable that worked. If you open the D15 connector on the cable and send a pic I can see if it the same issue.

Correct?

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Mehr
16 Jul 2023 00:18 #63268 von scutty
scutty antwortete auf MM-1000 DI spindle HELP!!!!!
That looks right.
I have found the circular connector on the top of the spindle is also not robust.
Suggest checking that end as well.

Mehr
16 Mär 2024 12:20 #63620 von Runcis
Runcis antwortete auf MM-1000 DI spindle HELP!!!!!
Hello gentlemen's, I just assembled the Stepcraft D.3-600, and encountered the same issue. I've looked at your photos, disassembled my connector, everything soldered as in the photos. Were you able to solve the problem?
Thank you!