file Frage M1000 - mystery e-stop

Mehr
04 Nov 2022 22:34 #62680 von jss
M1000 - mystery e-stop wurde erstellt von jss
Hi all,

Our M1000 has been down since Monday for reasons we do not understand, and we need troubleshooting help.

We attempted to attach a 3D probe in addition to our tool height sensor, and to do that, we hooked into the rear DB15 connector that runs to the spindle motor for both power and the sensor input. It didn't see our sensor for some reason, so we disconnected the new stuff and put everything back the way it was. But since then, the system hasn't worked.

The primary symptom is that when we attempt to manually jog the machine, the system doesn't move. If you attempt to jog a second time, it acts as though the e-stop was pressed and the system needs to be reset. We cannot seem to make anything work -- it will either do nothing, or require a reset.

We have totally disassembled and reassembled all of the wiring and electronics, but to no avail. We reinstalled the software profile, and although at first this had a different error scenario, it didn't fix it, and now it's back to the same bad behavior. We also replaced the one socketed item on the main board, with no changes.

We are suspecting that the main board has failed somehow, but are not sure. I have contacted Stepcraft US via both e-mail and phone but have not heard back. Maybe someone here can help? Willing to even just buy new electronics (if that is possible) just to get this working, although obviously would prefer not to just throw money at it if that's not the problem. If I wanted to, how would I buy a new main board?

Does anyone here have any diagnostic suggestions?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.