file Frage UCCNC - VIRUS WARNING!

Mehr
25 Sep 2018 13:20 #54714 von Nishiki
UCCNC - VIRUS WARNING! wurde erstellt von Nishiki
Sorry for Writing in English.
I tried to install the latest version of UCCNC (v.1.2048) from cncdrive.com/UCCNC.html .
DO NOT DO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!
When installing the software on my Win10 PC, the antivirus system blocked the installation notifying me that it had detected a trojan with the name Win32/Zpevdo.A.

Regards,
MIchael

---
DELL XPS13 Win 10 / Autodesk Fusion 360 / Vectric Cut2D Desktop / UCCNC / UC100 CNC controller / SC 2-420

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
25 Sep 2018 13:59 #54717 von Nishiki
Nishiki antwortete auf UCCNC - VIRUS WARNING!
It may be that it is a false alarm, but nevertheless my antivirus program prevents me from installing the program, I received the following reply from the software provider:

"Dear Michael,
Thank you for your email.
It is a false positive alert caused by some bugs in the antivirus definition. We've already sent the file to Microsoft, F-secure and some other antivirus companies and they all confirmed that they have checked the file and it contains no viruses. They also said that they will fix the issue in their next virus-definition update. You may read more about it in this thread: www.forum.cncdrive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=571
Thank you!"

---
DELL XPS13 Win 10 / Autodesk Fusion 360 / Vectric Cut2D Desktop / UCCNC / UC100 CNC controller / SC 2-420

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.