question-circle Frage Shapr3d on IPad Pro with UCNCC

Mehr
16 Jun 2022 05:59 #62430 von MaSc
Shapr3d on IPad Pro with UCNCC wurde erstellt von MaSc
Hi,

I’m new to the whole theme. I bought a M700 with UCNCC. Since a while I creating parts and objects on my IpadPro with Shapr3d. Exporting 2d files like dxf are no problem, but UCNCC don’t like them. Need help! Drawing on iPad is cool maybe other apps are more easier to handle focusing on exporting files to UCNCC???

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Jun 2022 11:20 #62436 von jhmk.
jhmk. antwortete auf Shapr3d on IPad Pro with UCNCC
Hello, you need a cam software with a postprocessor for UCCNC. This software will give you the G code. Maybe that works with Shapr3d. Estlcam is a simply functioning cam, but rather only for 2D. Shapr3d is for 3D I think I don't know it, so I can't say anything about it. The Gcode also has the ending .nc or similar.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.