Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen
3D Touch Probe Calibration
Accessories
4
Beiträge
4
Benutzer
0
Reactions
7,305
Ansichten
Themenstarter
One of the grub screws fell out of my 3D touch probe and now it is not detecting center correctly anymore. Does anyone have any information of how to accurately re-calibrate the probe. I can not have any information on it anywhere.
Veröffentlicht : 14/10/2018 12:04 a.m.
Did you get any answer to your question. I have been looking for calibration instructions and found nothing. Would be very grateful if someone could help.
Veröffentlicht : 22/09/2020 4:41 p.m.
I have the same issue
Veröffentlicht : 09/04/2021 6:23 p.m.
Same issue here
Veröffentlicht : 08/07/2022 1:30 p.m.
Forum Information
- 44 Foren
- 7,541 Themen
- 63.8 K Beiträge
- 2 Online
- 26.8 K Mitglieder
Unser neuestes Mitglied: Oliver12345
Letzter Beitrag: Minimalmengenschmierung über UCCNC Steuern
Forum Icons:
Das Forum enthält keine ungelesenen Beiträge
Das Forum enthält ungelesene Beiträge
Themen-Icons:
Unbeantwortet
Beantwortet
Aktiv
Heiß
Oben angepinnt
Nicht genehmigt
Gelöst
Privat
Geschlossen