file Frage Missing part

Mehr
12 Mai 2015 20:49 - 12 Mai 2015 20:50 #20531 von pulsar200
Missing part wurde erstellt von pulsar200
Dear stepcraft

I am not sure how to get in contact with you outside the contact form, which I guess is not being checked that often. So I thought I would try here instead.

In the package you sent me I am missing brass spacer. It's part of the track roller assembly that is packed into small plastic bags. It's part number 53 in the build manual. I attached a picture of it as well.

I have no idea how to source something like that so I am hoping that you could send me a new one?

Best regards
Martin Holm Pedersen

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 12 Mai 2015 20:50 von pulsar200.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Mai 2015 21:08 #20533 von drilldevil
drilldevil antwortete auf Missing part
hi,

i am almost 100% thinking they wont get this here. use e-mail or the phone. there are a lot of other users
- mostly in the german section - writing about the same problem. if they use the phone they get a fast solution.

Andreas

Mehr
12 Mai 2015 21:21 #20534 von pulsar200
pulsar200 antwortete auf Missing part
Well.. I would have done that. Trouble is that they don't list a phone number to call or even an email. At least not one that I could find. They only have the contact form which I tried in the past with no luck. I'll try it again I guess.

Thanks
Martin

Mehr
12 Mai 2015 21:33 #20536 von Worldhusky
Worldhusky antwortete auf Missing part
Hello Martin,

pulsar200 schrieb: Well.. I would have done that. Trouble is that they don't list a phone number to call or even an email. At least not one that I could find. They only have the contact form which I tried in the past with no luck. I'll try it again I guess.

Thanks
Martin

Here in the German section is all what you need: Kontakt Link

Please don't ask me why it isn't on the english website ..... :pinch:

It's not only about tools it's also about skills! ;)

Mehr
12 Mai 2015 21:36 #20537 von pulsar200
pulsar200 antwortete auf Missing part
Oh! Nice;)

Thanks alot :) Really appreciate it..

/Martin