file Frage Pointing light on Laser DL445 not working anymore

Mehr
09 Nov 2017 21:40 #51138 von mvermeiren
Hello,

I had suddenly the pointer light of my DL445 that doesn't work anymore.
The laser still works but no pointer. I think it might be a contact problem with the 3 position switch, as it is very loose.

Anyone had the same or a solution.
Many thanks
Mo
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Alexxfx

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
09 Dez 2017 00:18 #51572 von bmartens
I agree, it sounds like it is the length sensor in the laser. I had found it's touchy in the past - but have generally kept it in the 'activated' position and adjusted the height manually.

If that is the case (if you can get the pointer to flicker at least, while adjusting that switch), then you'd probably want to directly communicate with your stepcraft vendor. (There don't seem to be that many stepcraft staff on this forum...)
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Alexxfx

Mehr
09 Dez 2017 11:24 #51576 von Alexxfx
The same problem. Stopped work almost at once. Didn't write about it because I have a much more unpleasant problem.

Mehr
09 Dez 2017 15:59 #51585 von frankjoke
Ok, I believed first I had same problem but then I realized it is still working in some conditions.

First condition which need to be met: The height sensor need to be in the middle position, like it is when he just triggers the height.
Second, and here I don't have an exact anser now: It works after /before I run a normal laser job but it stops working when I probe z-height with macro on UCCNC.
I will look into it when I need to lase a job and adapt the macro with the necessary steps.
At the moment I use an empty job to switch it on again after setting z-0-height.

Frank
Steppcraft 600/2 + HF500 + SwitchBox + Laser + Schleppmesser
Absaugung und Vakuumtisch
an Mach3 oder UCCNC mit Taster für Z-Null und Werkzeuglänge
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: popa.andrei.g